We are looking for ...
We are looking for ...
We are looking for
Surveyor – Georeferencing with UAS (drones)
- Cooperate on holistic process improvement for high-precision georeferencing with UAS-based (Unmanned Aerial Systems) data
- Performance of photogrammetric tasks to compile orthophotos, DTM, DSM, 3D models from aerial images
- Processing and analysis of LIDAR scatterplots
- Interface between flight implementation and data analysis team
Competences and Experience
- Completion of polytechnic or university of applied sciences
- Several years of professional experience in surveying, GIS and geodesy
- Extensive experience with photogrammetry software and LIDAR data processing
- Very good practical knowledge in the field of airborne data collection
- Able to work independently and precisely
- Customer- and solution-oriented work
- Work in a rapidly growing, future-oriented and innovative company
- Dynamic team with flat hierarchies and a hands-on mentality
- Varied and challenging tasks
- Pleasant work atmosphere and work environment
- Flexible work hours with lots of freedom, opportunity to quickly take on responsibility
- Strong learning culture – very good further training and education opportunities
- Thorough training, ample time for onboarding, and short decision-making channels
- An attractive office with the latest infrastructure
- Easy to reach: only approx. 12 minutes from Vienna, station to station (from stations on the west of Vienna)
- Attractive benefits: option to work from home, free drinks, various external activities, Christmas party, team building.
- This position is budgeted at a gross annual salary from € 60.000 depending on professional experience and qualifications.
SmartDigital, an Austrian high-tech company with its head office in Judenau (Lower Austria), enables companies to optimise their assets through digital transformation in order to act successfully globally.
Images and data from highly varied sensors on land, on water, in the air, from stationary or ERP systems, are selected, analysed and documented on the internally developed service delivery platform. This involves using the latest Artificial Intelligence technologies up to and including Blockchain in a consistently automated end-to-end process and merging them on the service delivery platform. Depending on the application scenario, SmartDigital can also call upon the UAS – Unmanned Aircraft Systems (drone) – services provided by its 100 percent subsidiary EuroDragons.