We are looking for a..
Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Software Engineer (m/f/d)
SmartDigital is looking for a person in the field of software engineering.
- Maintenance & development of our Backend Micro-Service Architecture
- Documentation of your work and communication across our Teams
- Thinking outside the box, challenging and contributing to decisions
- Independent and proactive work methodology
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Proficiency in functional programming (e.g. Scala)
- Experienced with CloudNative Applications and Deployment
- Interest in AI and Machine Learning
- Experience with comparable technology acceptable
Nice to have:
- GoLang, Java, Python
- GIS (Geographic Information System)
- German Language
- Familiarity with Angular and TypeScript
- Dynamic team with flat hierarchies and a hands-on mentality
- Diverse and challenging field of work
- Good working atmosphere and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours with full hybrid/remote working possible
- Opportunity for rapid assumption of responsibility
- Strong learning culture
- Good accessibility: Only 21 minutes from Vienna to Tulln train station
- Laptop, Phone for work & private use. Choice of OS (Android, iOS and Linux, Windows)
- It is important to us that your salary corresponds to your qualifications and experiences.
Become part of our success! We look forward to receiving your application documents!
Founded in 2017, SmartDigital is an Austrian high-tech company headquartered in Tulln (Lower Austria) serving companies of all sizes and from all industries. We help our customers use digital transformation to both document and provide complete, audit-compliant verification of their data and business processes. To this end, SmartDigital has developed ARCA©, a highly scalable service delivery platform which can process any data drawn from sensors on land, at sea, in the air or from other databases. ARCA© uses a tamper-proof blockchain and artificial intelligence in an automated end-to-end process. This optimizes labor, cost, and time-intensive processes, as well as processes prone to errors.
Our customers benefit from a secure, highly scalable IT-platform solution provided within an as-a-service model. It serves as a one-stop-shop covering everything from demand assessment to reporting and billing, using technologies such as artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, deep learning, internet of things and blockchain.
Depending on the scenario, SmartDigital also uses unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) services provided by its wholly owned subsidiary EuroDragons.